The slow road to success
Congratulations! You have a beautifully designed website and now you just need to add the content. Not just any content. Content that will rank well in search engines and convert your visitors into clients.
Can you do this yourself? Sure. In fact most people try. Then 6 months later, when they realise that they spent big dollars on something that is not producing any new customers, they do one of the following.
They get angry at the designer. Which achieves nothing.
They cut their losses and give up. Which achieves less.
They contact a copywriter who prepares the content for them. Which creates success.
The fast track to success.People who choose to use a copywriter are the ones that get the greatest return from their investment in the shortest possible time.
- Because writing engaging content that is search engine optimised is difficult and time consuming.
- Because of this it usually does not get done properly by business owners as they are busy enough as it is.
- Because of this your most important lead generation and marketing tool (that looks fantastic by the way) sits out in cyberspace getting lonely. It receives occasional visits from you, your family and your friends. But no new visitors.
Why content is crucial.Having fresh, well written content on your website is now more important than ever. Dynamic sites that are regularly updated with new content rank higher in search engines than stagnant sites. So the days of simply putting your site up and hoping for the best are gone. If you want to rank well you need to add new content regularly. It is that simple.
Our copywriting services.We provide a range of services to ensure your business is successful online. We can tailor these to suit your budget and level of writing skill.
The Complete packageWe will research, write and post articles to your website including relevant graphics. These will include researching targeted keywords
The in between packagesChoose from a range of services to suit your needs.
- preparing the initial content for your website
- writing articles
- Sourcing suitable images
- creating infographics
- anything else that you can think of.